Friday, May 27, 2011

Meet me in Paris...


I am completely enamored by the thought of Paris...
I am quite convinced that one trip would change my life in ways I can't even comprehend! 
I don't know if it's the beauty of the architecture, the rich culture, or the inspiring fashion that intrigues me most, but I know that one day I will have a picnic next to the Eiffel Tower.
I will marvel the masterpieces of the Louvre,
Absorb the splendor of Tuileries gardens,
Walk along the River Seine,
People watch at Notre Dome,
Shop the market on champ elysees,
and admire the majesty of arche de triomphe.


Become overly obsessed with Claude Monet as I explore the gardens at Giverny,
and pretend to be Marie Antoinette frolicking around Versailles. 

I dream of Paris in black and white...
As I think of this enchanting place I can only hope to fall in LOVE...
With EVERYTHING!

Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment