Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Year in PHOTOS...


It was the best of times, it was the worst of times (I haven't quite finished A Tale of Two Cities, but it will happen this year!!). What better way to articulate how amazing my year was, and not just because I had way more fun than I probably should have... It was filled with the best of friends, loving family, wonderful relationships, and incredible growth!
In the mist of laughing too much and most definitely crying too much, I some how found my way with a little courage, sunglasses, and a lot of lipgloss. How unbelievably grateful I am for being able to find Joy in the Journey!

 


















































                                           








Heres to 2012...




2 comments:

  1. I think I should have approved what pictures you put up because I look horrible in a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindy you are adorable, and I miss you so much! i love you girly!

    ReplyDelete