Monday, January 17, 2011

Manic Monday...

Monday's tend to rub me the wrong way...
 I try & set goals at the beginning of the week for a little extra insentive to get me to the next weekend. Driving to work this morning we (Blaire & Amanda) decided that our two goals this week are to be positive & not to complain as much; mostly about how cold I am. 
I had to set a few rules...
1.) If I don't say anything it doesn't count for being positive or negative
2.) Stating that I am cold is a lot different then complaining about it     
It has been a very long day, but I choose not to talk about it... It's the little things that get you through the Monday that will never end!!

***Golden Spoon tonight with the girls (carmel cups BOMB!)***

The last line of my daily horoscope:  You could also make a bond with someone who turns out to be a soul mate in the months to come.

It's going to be a GREAT week!!!

Benton show on Friday!! Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment