Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rose Colored Glasses


When the New Year comes around I do a lot of reflecting. What I like, what I don't like from years past and how to improve myself. It's very inspiring. You should try it!

I would never use the word "DRAMA" to describe myself. I'm extremely logical and level headed... ok so I may over exaggerate once in a blue moon and I have a tendency to throw tantrums, but that would never constitute grounds to call me a drama queen!

There has to be a difference in drama that surrounds you and drama that you create right?!
I am the Queen of boy drama (ok maybe the Princess, but remember I over exaggerate). Well, I may be a little fickle and I have a hard time making decisions, but that can't be why I have boy issues. I am the type that attracts everyone, but the one I want. I don't know if it's a personality flaw or if I really am that unlucky?  Anyways, I have the biggest problems with guy friends. For some odd reason I am completely oblivious to the signs that one of these boys likes me, because why would they? We're only friends... So I end up being my overly flirtatious self, give them the wrong idea, and then get in trouble. The getting in trouble part is the worst because I'm always like "what the heck did I do"?

DISCLAIMER: My sister tells me I like attention and that's why I tend to get myself into these kinds of situations, but that's just one opinion.

The "stage 5 clingers" are a bit difficult, but hands down the hardest thing for me to understand is when you date a boy and become friends with his roommates. You stop dating the boy and the roommates try and swoop in. So awkward!

How do you improve this part of your life when you feel like you have no control over it?

#1 Improvement: Stop seeing myself through rose colored glasses 
#2 Improvement: No more boy drama, or at least less than I have right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment