Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Cleaning


I've felt like Cinderella the past few days...
Bleach has been my esteemed confidant as I have scoured the entire house!
This morning I tackled my closet... quite the task! 
At this point my entire wardrobe is on my bed, I am sitting on the floor (next to my laundry piles), willing each piece of clothing to put itself AWAY!

I don't have much more to say on the subject (it's kind of bugging me), other than 
by the time I'm finished it will literally CHANGE MY LIFE.
I will probably be able to hide in my closet, not to mention be able to find that navy cardigan I miss placed a few weeks ago when I bought it...

As for my metaphorical "spring cleaning" I'm still working on the boy drama!
I know I said this about 3 months ago when I was working on my New Years Improvements, and to my credit I did SO well for about a month and a half. Maybe I tend to surround myself with dramatic boys? 
I think that's it!!
 I guess I should have just listened to Blaire Bear... In January she predicted that I would endure boy drama till the summer months... I sure am glad it's almost May!

At least I have a happily ever after to look forward to!

Happy Spring Cleaning!


No comments:

Post a Comment