Monday, April 25, 2011

There's no place like home!

So Andi and I had this brilliant plan to surprise my parents for a long Easter weekend at home.
We made it to San Diego in record time, gave my parents a fright, and even got to surprise my Gramma!!

I have such great intentions when I go home. I always bring my running shoes and really cute outfits to wear... I bring my laptop thinking I will get things done when really I just use it to go on Facebook and watch a movie on Netflicks.

No matter how long my nap is during the day I always end up in bed no later than 10:30 pm. I may have worn the same juicy pants all weekend and as hard as I tried, my hair had a "went to bed with my hair wet" look that I perfected over our four day stay. I know, it sounds so be-A-U-tiful!!

It gets better! So, I bring three outfits, church clothes, and pjs. Seems like NOTHING! There is no way I could make my room messy from something as little as a carryon half full of clothes...


I don't have anything further to say on the subject...

Oh well, I'm over it!!
Things to look forward to...Amanda's Bridal shower that we are throwing her! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment