Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday Wishes


Daddies are really important!
They solve every problem imaginable,
Check for bugs in your room,
 Brush and blow dry your hair,
Make sure your cheer shoes are nice and white for Friday games,
They snore!!
Barbecue the best Tri-tip EVER,
Take you wakeboarding at 5:30 in the morning,
Tell you "good job" when you get asked out on a date,
Dance to sounds of the 70's in the car,
They never miss a game or a competition,
Give the best hugs,
And cry a lot hahaha,
They call you every few hours just to see what you're doing,
Ask if you are going to put a little lipgloss on before church, 
ALWAYS take the trash out,
Turn your car on in the morning so it's warm when you get in,
and would literally do anything to make you happy....

Ok so maybe this just describes my dad and it's his BIRTHDAY!!

I could think of 52 of my favorite things about him, but there is only one that matters most...
Daddy I don't think I could love you more than I do right now!!
Thank you for your constant sacrifice and support.
I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you next weekend!!


A little older and a lot goofier, but he sure is handsome!!

1 comment: