Thursday, June 23, 2011

SUMMER

This morning I was sitting on the back of the boat,
missing my grandpa so much I could hardly breath...
and with each gust of wind I could feel him all around me.

It's amazing how I can literally go through life taking EVERYTHING for granted, and then I have that one moment that puts it all into perspective.
When the sun is low in the sky and the light literally dances on the water, almost like it's sparkling,
That's when I realize how truly grateful I am for all that I have. . .
It's when I stop worrying about school, work, boys, what I'm going to wear (for some reason I always worry about that)...

I am so grateful for the time I spend with my family at the Lake this past week! We had so much fun!!


Happy Summer!!
Snorkeling... if you didn't already figure that one out (not my most glamorous moment)!




No comments:

Post a Comment