Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Endless LOVE


I love ice cream
I love lipgloss
I love wearing sunglasses
I love listening to my music really loud in the car
I love black nail polish
I love the word ENCHANTED
I love to laugh
I love black and white photography
I love the beach
I love nautical stripes
I love gold jewelry
I love my sisters
I love going to the library
I love old movies
I love butterflies
I love to talk ALOT
I love the gospel
I love being with my friends
I love the sun
I love to day dream


I love that my mom and I sound exactly a like
I love to learn
I love writing in my planner
I love sneakers
I love my family
I love to read
I love looking for seashells
I love to people watch
I love to swim
I love to go for walks
I love the way my dad dances in the car
I love yoga
I love ruffles on pretty much everything
I love to travel
I love that my dog knows when I'm having a bad day
I love giving advice
I love being organized
I love peonies
I love to sing
I love to be creative

I love to LOVE

3 comments:

  1. Best one: "I love my sisters".. It's the most important one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother made a mix in high school called Endless Love Part 2. It's one of my favorite mixes ever

    ReplyDelete