Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NYC XOXO

Why is it that when I go on a trip I always wait till the last minute to pack?
You would think that because of my neurotic personality I would have started on Sunday...
But no, I for some reason enjoy the thrill of running around with my head cut off!
Ok so I have started about 5 lists, each with different categories and that's about it.
The outfit possibilities swirling around in my head will make it difficult to get much else done today.

My mantra when I travel: if I forget something I can always buy a better alternative.
This is seriously going to be the longest day of my life!



Flying out tonight...
See you soon!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah now this does not surprise me that you waited until the last second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Take lots of pics! I Love your blog!! I'm so glad I've discovered it! Love you lindy lou! Tell Mama Powell I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lu, I am jealous! You will have to blog about all of your fabulous adventures you have in NYC.

    ReplyDelete