Friday, December 10, 2010

Blog Warming Party

Since this is my first blog EVER I thought it only fitting to throw myself a blog warming party! I find blogging quite interesting. I have a million things swirling around in my head at all times and yet I keep telling myself I have nothing to write about. Other than how fabulous the party would be if it wasn't imaginary. Let's see I would have at least two outfit changes, bomb swagg bags, and Maroon 5 would perform! I can seriously picture it in my head right now!! Just in case you didn't know this about me... I have a large imagination and I'm fairly certain my head is permanently in the clouds. If I had my way ( which I like to think is the majority of the time) it would rain sparkles and maybe Christian Louboutins... Anyways, I'm really excited for this new little adventure. It should be fun and kind of entertaining!! Or maybe I should have Justin Timberlake perform instead.... oh and I need a tiara too!!!




Kind of like this one, but way more fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment