Monday, December 13, 2010

Don't Christmas lights make you so happy??!!

I don't know what it is about Christmas lights, but they just put a smile on my face... Last night (Sunday drive of course) we piled in the car, had pandora tuned to Christmas music, and headed to Orem where they take Christmas lights VERY seriously! Brookie and Brandon navigated as we witnessed house after house transformed into Christmas magic.

There was one in particular that exceeded my expectations. Actually there were a few, but this one was just unbelievable!! I am fairly certain every whimsical childhood memory I have Barbie was my esteemed confidant. I would probably still be tempted to get her out to play dress-up, but everything disappeared a few years back... I know Daddy did something with them!! Anyways, she had a boat, a car, a plane, a motor home, and of course a DREAM HOUSE!

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined the magnitude of the "Christmas" Dream House!


I still can't get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment