Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New York Trip

 I have no idea why this took so long, but better late than never...
So about a month ago my mom and I went to New York for a few days of FUN
Here are some of the pictures of our great adventure...

Mommy made me take a picture in front of all of our favorite candies, and I made her take a picture with Ralph in the Fashion District... 

I forget what we were doing here? Probably just resting our feet for a minute.

Getting some goodies at Dylan's

Serendipity frozen hot chocolate 

Our one and only trip on the Subway down to SOHO... It was quite an experience!

I was very proud of us... we made it there and back without getting lost!

It was seriously so much fun and I can't wait to go back with her! Hopefully in the Summer when it is a little warmer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment