Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You are Cordially invited...

As per usual...
I am obsessing over a cluster of thoughts that have been occupying the space in
my head. I have been working on my positivity towards winter and the cold weather, but
It's time for SPRING!
It's time for tulips, green grass, floral tea dresses, and T-strap sandals.
Blaire, Andi, and I have been planning a bridal shower for Amanda; which is going quite smooth I might add... but with all my creative "party planning" energy, I have managed to plan an imaginary garden party right down to the color scheme and the floral arrangements.
I blame this on my inability to be patient with the changing season.


I love the idea of multiple vintage inspired glass vases as the foundation for a center piece. The color of these Hydrangea are just too perfect for words... I would pair them with plush pink tulips and beautiful pink peonies.


The handkerchief I was thinking of before I even found these pictures is green and pink with butterflies all over it. I wish I had a picture of it, but Mommy made it into a fabulous throw pillow and it is currently sitting on Andi's bed.
Paper lanterns and glass votive candles are a must.


There is something about cupcakes that puts a smile on my face. I love that they are decorated with fresh flowers! Cake pedestals make everything look beautiful... 
I LOVE these meringue cookies! They are the perfect little treat and SO adorable! 


I would probably wear something like this with three strands of pearls, maybe a few sparkly pins in my hair, and most likely a 4 inch heel of some sort...

What are you  going to wear?!





3 comments:

  1. oh so cute lindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd wear a light cardi (you know I can't go without my cardi!), a light floral flowy skirt, and some super adorable embellished t-strap sandals! And some great earrings and bangles!! Yay! Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post!! Love this! You're so gorgeous!
    So happy I stumbled on your blog, it's fantastic! Following you now. ;)

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete